Click here to get to THE FAIRGROUNDS and see the rest of the convention on GoodReads.
Hope you are enjoying the B2B CyCon 2016 so far.
Welcome to The Black River Chronicles blog page (or as we say in Wales ‘Croeso’)
Swing by, say hi – and give me the answers to these questions.
The winner will win ALL 5 currently available Black River Chronicles in eBook form as well as a copy of one of my Black River Shorts.
- There are buttons hidden all over this blog – who do they belong to and how many are there?
- What are the names of the girls in The Girl That Wasn’t Min
- What is the name of Charlie’s Pub in The Winter That Follows
- What monumentous event does The Winter That Follows actually follow?
- Which nation were responsible for the building of The Freetown Bridge?
- Which Chronicle has the strap line ‘It is a Time of Legends It is a Time for Heroes It is Time for Last Stands.’?
Post the answers on either one of my takeover threads (during my slots for preference)
or here at My Fairground Booth
Thank you for stopping by, diolch am alw.
AND FOLLOW THE BLACK RIVER on Tumblr